1 General provisions
- The owner and operator of the service is the Satin Podologia Izabella Piotrowska Ewa Bielecka Sp. J. With its registered office in Warsaw, address: Podleśna 7, 01-673 Warsaw, entered in the register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, operated by the District office in Warsaw, Commercial division KRS, under the number KRS0000684068:, VAT number: 1182147843, REGON number : 367638735 in. In accordance with the GDPR regulations, the owner of the service is also the administrator of the user’s personal data (“Administrator”).
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the national provisions of generally applicable law relating to Protection of personal data, also by the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002. (OJ 2002 No 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The Administrator shall exercise special diligence to protect the interests of the data subjects and in particular ensure that the data are:
- A) processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for the data subject (“Legality, integrity and transparency”)
(b) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those objectives (“Purpose limitation”)
(c) Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (“Data minimisation”)
(d) Correct and, where necessary, updated; All reasonable measures should be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in the light of the purposes of their processing are promptly erased or corrected (‘ regularity ‘)
(e) kept in a form which permits the identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed (‘ storage limitation ‘)
(f) Processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate means Technical or organisational (‘ integrity and confidentiality ‘)
2 How to collect personal information on the website
- The user’s personal data is collected in the following ways:
- A) by completing the nursery application form to share the workshop of healthy feet
- The provision of personal data via the form is voluntary and at the same time necessary in order to participate in the share of healthy feet workshops.
3 information about the processing of personal data
- The collection of collected personal data of users is treated as a separate database, stored on the server of the site Satin.pl in a special security zone, providing adequate protection. Full access to the database has only a small number of authorized Kerpro employees dealing with the database administration.
- Information about the type of data collected, the purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing takes place in the manner:
- A) The data provided in the application form such as: name, e-mail address, telephone number-are processed in order to:
-Answering the questions contained in the contact form on the website; On the legal basis: ART. Article 6 (a) 1 (b) F GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator)
- For anyone who has completed the application form, Satin provides access to the data relating to them for verification, modification or deletion.
- Satin does not transmit, sell, or lend the collected personal information to any other person or institution, unless this is done with the express consent or upon request of the user or at the request of the competent authority under the law of the State The needs of their investigations.
- Like most web publishers, Satin collects information about the use of the services by users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. This information is used both for technical purposes related to the administration of the site servers and also for statistical purposes. Pursuant to article 15 of the law of 18 July 2002. On the provision of Electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204), Satin may be obliged to issue information, including in particular the IP number of the computer contained in the Access logs on request authorized under the law of the State authorities for The needs of their investigations.
4 Cookies and operating data
- Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the website of the visitor.
- The Administrator can process the data contained in Cookies when visitors use the shop website for the following purposes:
A) Keep anonymous statistics showing how you use the online shop website
b) remarketing, it is a study of the characteristics of behavior of visitors to the online shop website by analyzing their activities (repeated visits to pages, keywords, etc.) in order to create their profile and provide them with advertisements tailored to their anticipated Interests, even when they visit other websites. Users can opt out of the Google cookie in their ads settings or by using the options on the Network Advertising Initiative and Your Online Choices page.
- For details on how to change the settings for Cookies and how to delete them in the most popular web browsers, see the Help section of your browser.
- The Administrator also processes anonymized operational data related to the use of the service (IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the service. These data are aggregated and anonymous in nature, i.e. Contain features that identify visitors to the site. This data is not disclosed to third parties.
5 The rights of persons whose personal data collected relate to
- Any person whose personal data is processed by the administrator is entitled to the rights described below:
- (a) The right of access to data – the data subject shall be entitled to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if this is the case, be entitled to access them and the information provided in Recipe: Art. 15 GDPR
(b) The right of rectification and completeness, the data subject, shall have the right to have the controller promptly rectified the personal data relating to him which are incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by submitting an additional statement, Art. 16 GDPR
c) The right to erasure – the data subject has the right to request from the administrator the erasure of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the Administrator is obliged to delete the personal data, if one of the circumstances indicated in the provision: Art. 17 GDPR
D) Right to restriction of processing – restriction of processing means the identification of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing. After such a determination of the data, their processing, in addition to storage, is possible only on the basis of consent or for the purposes specified by the provision: Art. 18 GDPR
(e) The right to data portability – the data subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format personal data concerning him, which he has provided to the administrator, and has the right to send Personal data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator, Art. 20 GDPR
6 Final provisions
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular to safeguard the data before being made available to the persons Unauthorized, unauthorized, non-authorized, processing in violation of applicable laws and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- In the event that personal data are not processed in accordance with the law, the user has the right to complain to the General Data Protection Supervisor (after the planned change of the name of the President of the Office for Personal Data protection).