The Satin cabinets in the subological world have been associated with quality, high service standards and specialised personnel for years. For more than 13 years of our presence on the market we have developed a wide range of subologists who are experts in their industry. Working in Satin cabinets is understood as personal development, based on training, courses and many years of experience.About us
We believe that the highest quality of service is only possible thanks to team activities. A team of subologists working in Satin is characterized by mutual respect, clear rules of cooperation and camaradism. The Satin cabinets have a proprietary training system that allows the subscientists to reach further levels of knowledge and skills. The training scheme, regardless of the subject matter, is based on the transmission of knowledge and skills in the team. That is why it is so important for the company to collaborate in a team based on mutual respect and trust.
Currently we are looking for our team:
Apprentices/apprentice in the Satin subological office
First in Poland, the Satin subological offices, popularizing the subology for 13 years, announce the recruitment of practice for students of the fields: Nursing/Physiotherapy/rehabilitation/medical Emergency/cosmetology-specialization of the subology.
The practice in Satin creates the possibility of professional development, knowledge of the secrets of the work of a subologist and participation in all stages of preparation of work position, patient service and the overall organisation of work in the profession of a subologist.
- Possibility to participate in subological procedures in well-established offices in the market
- Work alongside subologists with years of experience
- Understanding of all stages of disinfection and sterilisation
- The possibility to know the highest quality of subcological equipment
- Familiarity with the standard equipment of the subcological cabinet
- The OSH and SANEPID standards
- Learning the right treatment method for a given subological problem
- Familiarity with customer service standards
- Receipt of a certificate of practice and acquired skills
- assisting in the provision of materials and tools necessary for the work of the subcologist (disinfection and sterilisation process and logging)
- Assistance in subological procedures (minor treatment AIDS)
- Preparation of a subcological position according to adopted standards
All interested in joining our team, we invite you to submit your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the name of the post in the subject line of the message. It is necessary to place the clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the implementation of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 of the year on the protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item. 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/ 46/EC (GDPR) ‘.
If you were unable to find a job offer dedicated to you, please email us a private message by attaching your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org).