HOW TO PREPARE?
Before a home visit, we recommend that you submit your photo documentation for a preliminary consultation. For home visits, the podologists come with full equipment: equipment, tools, dressing materials, cosmetics and preparations. The only thing they need is access to an electrical outlet.
PRICES OF TREATMENTS
The prices of the treatments performed as part of the visits are in accordance with the price list in the Satin cabinets. Please note that the price of the treatment is to be added to the individual specialist. The offer of domestic visits does not combine with current promotions and discounts.
Home visits are realized every Thursday in the area of Warsaw and the surrounding area. For detailed information about domestic visits and their valuations, please call: 22 833 47 87, 22 616 41 04 or 22 354 65 44.
We are aware that not every person with problems within the foot is able to reach us personally. To meet the expectations of our patients, Satin’s cabinets also offer a service of home visits, providing a hundred percent guarantee of quality and hygiene.
Regardless of whether the treatments take place in our offices or outside them, our subscientists always observe the principles of hygiene and safety. All the tools used during the visit are sterile or disposable. The tools used by the subscientists are always disinfected, washed, packaged and sterile. For home visits, the podologists come with full equipment: equipment, tools, dressing materials, cosmetics and preparations.
The subcologist’s equipment in the home visits allows to carry out most of the treatments available in the standard range of Satin cabinets. Home visits services include:
- Prophylaxis subological procedure: Removal of standard/physiological keratosis, cutting and grinding of nails, massing of the preparation
- Cutting and polishing nails
- Elimination of excessive keratosis/modzels
- Developing a crack heel with a specialised dressing
- Removing a fingerprint with a specialised dressing
- Wedge-shaped indentation of the ingrown nail with a specialised dressing
- Assumption of the Orthoticid buckle
- Nail treatment altered by illness or trauma