GOOD SHOES ARE NOT EVERYTHING
Every day our feet are exposed to enormous overloads. This often leads to deformities within them, which as a consequence can lead to severe orthopedic problems. Shoe manufacturers are racing, finding newer, more advanced technologies to relieve their feet. Unfortunately, often the footwear itself is not enough.
Each of us is otherwise built and exposed to other problems. Therefore, in Satin cabinets you can use the service of individual fitting and execution of orthopedic inserts. Thanks to a specialized diagnostic apparatus and testing on the latest class of equipment, we are able to make inserts for everyone, taking into account its individual conditions. The inserts are made during the first visit.
SATIN LINER PREPARATION STEPS
- A visit to a subologist and determination of the needs for inserts
- Appointment of a visit to the Satin desk reception
- Meeting with physiotherapist in the Satin office at UL. Zakopane 5 (approx. 60 min.)
Until. Patient Interview
B. Manual and Suboscope and computer test
C. Taking the footprints
D. Forming the base of the inserts based on the previously downloaded footprints, correction
That. Fitting the liner to the size and shape of the footwear
- Important! For a visit with a physiotherapist, take the footwear to which the inserts will eventually be made.
- Control visit after about 2 months with possible modifications. The control visit is free of charge.
Individually selected inserts will undoubtedly increase the comfort of life and help to correct irregularities occurring within the feet. Insoles are already performed during the first meeting with the physiotherapist, and a control visit after 2 months is completely free. For even greater satisfaction and satisfaction, each liner is covered by a 2-year warranty.